Use Of Our Website
Biz International Corp maintains a policy of not reviewing or accepting any unsolicited submissions of ideas, inventions, designs, and other materials. Any materials, information, suggestions, ideas, inventions, designs, know-how, concepts, techniques or other communications you transmit or post to this Website or to Biz International Corp by any means, including, without limitation, through electronic mail will be considered non-confidential. Biz International Corp will have no obligations with respect to the Communications.
You acknowledge you are responsible for whatever Communications you submit and you, not Biz International Corp, have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright. Biz International Corp and its designees will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use the Communications and all data, text, images, sounds, and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes without acknowledgement or compensation to you or any other person sending the Communications. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material that would violate any law.
Limitation of Liability
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL BIZ INTERNATIONAL CORP, ITS PARENT OR AFFILIATE ENTITIES, ITS SUPPLIERS OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED AT THIS WEBSITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, OR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, OR THE MATERIALS, SOFTWARE, FEATURES, PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR INFORMATION CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH WEBSITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF THE MATERIALS, SOFTWARE, FEATURES, PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR INFORMATION FROM THIS WEBSITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ALL COSTS THEREOF. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
When you visit the Website or send e-mails to Biz International Corp, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We may communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Packaging and Marking
- It is the responsibility of the sender to properly complete the air waybill. The sender’s address on an air waybill or automation device must show the country in which the shipment is tendered to Biz International Corp and Its agents. All packages must be prepared and packed by the sender for safe transportation, assuming ordinary care in handling. Any articles susceptible to damage as a result of any condition which may be encountered in air transportation, such as changes in temperature or atmospheric pressure, must be adequately protected by the sender. Each shipment must be legibly and durably marked with the name, address and ZIP code/postal code of the sender and recipient. Address labels should be placed on two sides of each package in the shipment. An additional label should be enclosed inside each box.
Biz International Corp packaging or corrugated boxes in good, rigid condition large enough to allow cushioning of contents on the top, bottom and sides should be used. Briefcases, luggage, garment bags, aluminum cases, plastic cases, computer cartons or similar types of items whose outer finish might be damaged by adhesive labels, soiling, marking or other types of surface damage that is normal with ordinary care in handling should be placed in a protective container for shipment.
- Dangerous goods must not be shipped by Biz International Corp and its affiliates.
- Blood, urine and other non-infectious liquid diagnostic specimens will be not be accepted by Biz International Corp
- It is the shipper’s sole responsibility to complete the air waybill or the Shipper’s Declaration, if appropriate, or verify that they have been completed correctly.
- If a shipment is refused by the recipient, leaks or is damaged, the shipment will be returned to the sender if possible. If the sender refuses to accept the returned shipment or it cannot be returned because of leakage or damage due to faulty packaging, the shipper is responsible for and will reimburse Biz International Corp for all costs and fees of any type connected with the legal disposal of the shipment, and all costs and fees of any type connected with cleanup of any spill or leakage.
- Packages containing edible materials or undeveloped film must be prominently and legibly marked by the shipper identifying the contents. Special identification labels are available from Biz International Corp, but the shipper is responsible for prominently identifying these shipments.
Refusal or Rejection of Shipments
We reserve the right to refuse, hold or return any shipment and may do so in our sole discretion and without liability to us. We will execute that right when (but not limited to) cases in which: (1) the shipment may cause damage or delay to other shipments, property or personnel, (2) the shipment is likely to sustain damage or loss in transit because of improper packaging or otherwise, (3) the shipment contains any prohibited items, (4) the account of the person or entity responsible for payment is not in good credit standing, or (5) when acceptance of the shipment may jeopardize our ability to provide service to other customers. We have no liability whatsoever for refusal or rejection of shipments.